Pet Health for Life
Introducing our new Pet Health for Life – the convenient and affordable way to protect your pet against preventable diseases.
Pet Health for Life offers comprehensive care from our friendly team at Hawick Vets and great value for money throughout your pet’s lifetime by spreading the cost of your pet’s healthcare. Therefore, you can relax knowing that your pet’s essential treatments are up to date and their healthcare is covered for life!
Sign up online today from as little as £16 per month.
What’s in our plan?
- Annual health check and Vaccinations including Kennel Cough for dogs
- All year-round flea, tick and worming treatment including lungworm in dogs and ear mites in cats
- Unlimited Nurse Clinics**
- One Consultation with a Vet
- Nail Clipping (up to 4 times per year – if required)
- Anal Gland Expression (up to 4 times per year – if required)
- 10% off Dental Scale & Polish and hygiene products*
- 10% off Neutering
How much does it cost?
|Cat||£16 (per month)|
|Dog (under 25kg)||£16 (per month)|
|Dog (over 25kg)||£22 (per month)|
By paying monthly, you will save up to 40% on routine healthcare compared with paying for these services separately.
Download a copy of our Pet Health for Life leaflet here.
Pet Health for Life is not a pet insurance policy. The product is a way to spread the cost of routine preventative pet care at the recommended annual doses, however, it does not cover the costs of veterinary care for unexpected illness or injury to your pet. We recommend taking out separate pet insurance for this. All treatment is subject to clinical assessment and need.
*Terms and conditions apply. Click here to find out more or speak to a member of the team to view a copy.
**subject to availability