Following the Government’s recent guidelines, we can confirm that our practice now offers a full range of services for our patients, whilst still adhering to COVID-19 safety guidelines. Many of the same high-quality services, provided by the same friendly caring people, remain available – they will just be delivered in a slightly different way.
As a practice, we have adopted a contactless approach to appointments. We will continue to provide the same high-quality services with the same friendly, caring people, just delivered in a way that protects our clients and teams from local outbreaks of COVID-19.
As a result, lead times for appointments maybe a little longer than usual. Please bear with us at this time – we will do our best to make your appointment as smooth as possible.
Guidance for attending your appointment:
· Maintaining social distancing
· Wearing a face covering where possible. If this is not possible, please contact us before your appointment so that we can discuss how best to support you and your pet
· Sanitising your hands before and after your pet’s appointment
· Using contactless payment methods wherever possible
· Maintaining a safe distance from the practice entrance until there is space in the waiting room – we are currently limited to a maximum of four clients inside the reception area. If you are on foot, please ensure you are wearing suitable outdoor clothing to remain warm in cold weather spells.
When attending an appointment with your pet:
· Be aware that our teams will be in full PPE
· Only one client will be allowed to enter the practice per appointment, adhering to social distancing guidelines
· Please check that no more than four people are already in the waiting room before entering the practice. If this is the case, please wait outside the practice in the first instance
· All collections and deliveries (food, medication, etc.) will continue to take place from the side door of the practice.
We have made these changes as the health and wellbeing of our patients, clients, and staff is our number one priority.
Thank you for your continued understanding during this time. We remain committed to delivering the best care for your pet and if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch.